TOUCH Counselling & Social Support
5 Stadium Walk
Leisure Park Kallang
#04-05/06 Singapore 397693
Tel: 6709 8400 Fax: 6709 8401
TOUCH Counselling & Social Support* is a service under TOUCH Family Services, an affiliate of TOUCH Community Services.
- Counselling services for individuals and families
- Counselling workshops and courses
TOUCH Counselling and Social Support* aims to provide relational and financial support to the low-income families in the community to help them to be self-reliant in their daily living.
Singapore's fast-paced lifestyle has placed the family unit under tremendous pressure, especially the low-income families as they face mounting challenges in making ends meet. In general, we hope to:
- Provide financial assistance for low-income families in distress through our short-term financial schemes.
- Provide consultation on financial budgeting to help the clients better manage their expenses.
- Provide counselling services on pre-marital/marital issues, parenting challenges, domestic violence, emotional and mental distress as well as management of interpersonal relationships.
Provide information and referral to other community resources such as family service centres, crisis shelters and other voluntary welfare organisations for relevant services to meet the needs of the clients.
Counselling fees range from $60 to $80 per session. Office hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
A surcharge of $20 applies for appointments outside office hours. Payment is by cash only.
Rates stated are inclusive of GST and subjected to change.
*TOUCH Counselling & Social Support is a service under TOUCH Family Services, an affiliate of TOUCH Community Services.