Every month, needy families approach us for food and other items to help them tide over difficult times.
These families may have lost their low-paying jobs, have little savings, are in poor health and need to pay recurring medical bills for chronic conditions. Some are unable to provide proper meals for their children, dependent siblings or parents due to financial challenges.
You can help these families by providing the following food items:
- Halal-certified canned food that contain protein, such as tuna, sardine, mutton, chicken curry
- Dry food, such as biscuits, noodles and small packets of rice (not more than 5kg per packet)
- Packet beverages like milo and coffee
- Detergent, washing powder, soap, shampoo or NTUC vouchers
We are unable to accept items that:
- Have been opened or used, or expire in less than 6 months
Before you buy or deliver these items, please allow us to first confirm what items, and quantity, are needed.
Please email Evelyn Chua from Department of Social Work at [email protected]
or Tel: 6377 0122.
We’d love to hear from you soon! Thanks so much for your support!