Following the lifting of Circuit Breaker measures from 2 June 2020, some of TOUCH’s services will be available to clients, with safety measures put in place to prevent community spread of Covid-19.
TOUCH Centre for Independent Living, TOUCH Ubi Hostel, TOUCH Silent Club and TOUCH Child Care (Hougang and Clementi) will reopen from 2 June, while employees at other TOUCH Centres will continue to work from home where possible.
The safety and well-being of all staff, clients and volunteers remain our utmost priority. TOUCH will continue to monitor the situation closely and make the necessary adjustments to our operations during phase 1 of the re-opening period.
For enquiries, you can reach us via the following channels:
- Youth Counselling - TOUCHLine at 1800-3772252, Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
- Counselling on marital issues/parenting, emotional and mental distress or interpersonal relationships - [email protected], or register online.
- Care Line on caring for seniors at home - 6804 6555, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Existing HOPE clients - call 9753 1496 for assistance.
- For people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, WhatsApp or Message TOUCH Silent Club at 9769 4403 for any urgent matters
- For families in need of financial assistance, you may approach the nearest Social Service Office. For other enquiries, please contact us at 9653 1076.