With the commencement of Phase 2 on 19 June 2020, more of TOUCH’s services will be available to clients, with safety measures in place to prevent community spread of Covid-19. These include the gradual resumption of activities at TOUCH Senior Activity Centre (Yishun & Wellington) and the reopening of our Day Rehabilitation Centre at [email protected] 433.
Since 2 June, TOUCH Centre for Independent Living, TOUCH Ubi Hostel, TOUCH Silent Club and TOUCH Child Care (Hougang and Clementi) have reopened, with staff from other TOUCH Centres continuing to work from home where possible.
The safety and well-being of all staff, clients and volunteers remain our utmost priority. TOUCH will continue to monitor the situation closely and make the necessary adjustments to our operations according to the Government’s guidelines.
For enquiries, you can reach us via the following channels:
- Youth Counselling - TOUCHLine at 1800-3772252, Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
- Counselling on marital issues/parenting, emotional and mental distress or interpersonal relationships - [email protected], or register online.
- Care Line on caring for seniors at home - 6804 6555, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Existing HOPE clients - call 9753 1496 for assistance.
- For people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, WhatsApp or Message TOUCH Silent Club at 9769 4403 for any urgent matters
- For families in need of financial assistance, you may approach the nearest Social Service Office. For other enquiries, please contact us at 9653 1076.