Did you know that one in 10 Singaporeans suffer from chronic pain? Have you experienced pain that does not go away? Has it interfered with your daily activities, work, and/or caregiving duties, affecting your quality of life?
There is a tendency for people to dismiss joint pain and body aches as part of ageing. Some would rather self-medicate or endure the pain quietly while others may postpone treatment. The truth is: Anyone can experience musculoskeletal pain. The pain can be caused by trauma to a particular area due to auto accidents, fractures, sprains, dislocations, sudden jerking moments or overuse of certain muscles. It could also be due to poor posture, repetitive movements or lack of physical activity due to a sedentary lifestyle or a degenerative condition of the spine.
Key Benefits of TOUCH's Community Musculoskeletal Clinic:
- Convenient location (a few bus stops from Ang Mo Kio MRT station)
- Quality personalised service by experienced team of physiotherapists
- Addresses pain issues by young adults, working adults and caregivers
- Affordable rates (subsidies available)
- Leverages TOUCH’s close to 30 years of experience in meeting the needs of children, youths, families, people with special needs and the elderly
With our extensive eldercare expertise, our therapy team has helped individuals regain and maintain their mobility functions, further optimising their recovery process. In addition to providing home care services, we also run a Day Rehabilitation Centre and the Gym Tonic strength training programme to help individuals stay fit and healthy in a supportive environment.
- Joint and Muscle Pain
- Stiff neck
- Back and Nerve Pains
- Tennis / Golfer’s Elbow
- Joint Osteoarthritis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Impingement
Call 6804 6555 (Mon to Fri from 9am to 5pm) for enquiries.
Community Musculoskeletal Clinic
Blk 444 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-1603 Singapore 560444