Employee-Led Engagements bring your staff talents and resources behind causes they connect with. Companies can find this a meaningful approach to employee engagement.
Increased staff motivation and satisfaction due to ownership of the engagements.
Factors to consider:
The initial discussion phase with TOUCH may take 1-2 months or more, due to the consultative process involved. Your staff involvement will start from conceptualisation right through to execution of a project idea.
What your employees can do for beneficiaries:
- Organise internal fundraising events
- Run regular volunteer sessions
- Organise ad-hoc excursions
Examples of how companies support our cause:
- A one-year plan was developed by a company’s volunteer committee and our programme executives to meet the needs of our beneficiaries
- Staff of a company organised a charity drive in the office through sale of food and craft items; proceeds were used to fund the excursion/CSR efforts of the company in the year.
Share your ideas with us! Click here
to get in touch with us!