What do you do when your loved one suddenly suffers a stroke and loses his or her mobility? Do you know how to source for a suitable ramp?
Some individuals find themselves facing these issues when they become caregivers overnight. They need resources and help to keep their loved ones safe at home.
This is why TOUCH Caregivers Support provides a one-stop home modification service to alleviate caregiver stress. The service retrofits the home to improve mobility and minimise falls risks.
Where appropriate, our occupational therapists will:
- Assess the home environment for safety and ease of care
- Recommend assistive devices and home modifications
- Facilitate application for financial assistance
- Source and coordinate with vendors / contractors
- Provide training to use assistive devices or home modification features
For more enquiries, please call Care Line at 6804 6555
(Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 5pm, except Public Holidays, eve of New Year, Chinese New Year & Christmas)