TOUCH Senior Activity Centre (TSAC) empowers senios to lead fulfilling lives as they learn to stay physically active and socially connected. We believe that every senior - regardless of their age, ability or physical status - can be equipped as a resource to help others.
We run four senior activity centres located at Geylang Bahru, Sembawang and Yishun. TSAC at Geylang Bahru was first set up in 1998 followed by two centres in Yishun in 2017 and Wellington in 2018.
In line with TOUCH’s efforts to build enabled communities and with support from the Ministry Of Health, TSAC in Yishun Blk 162 and 436 transited to Active Ageing Centres (AACs) in May 2021 to reach out to more seniors aged 60 and above. The AACs serve all seniors living within the neighbourhood, and as a go-to-point to receive timely access to quality care.
Our services include:
- Assessing needs and providing support
- Being a point of contact and help for those who need healthcare and social services
- Empowering seniors to take charge of their health and mental well-being
- Building strong social connections with members of the community to strengthen care support network
- Encouraging participation through educational, social, physical and recreational activities
- Discovering strengths and providing volunteering opportunities
TSAC is also supported by TOUCH's trans-disciplinary team of eldercare specialists, leveraging community resources to achieve long-term wellness to prevent and delay frailty, and to help seniors age well in the community.
seniors served in 2020
seniors attended smart phone training sessions
TOUCH Senior Activity Centre (Geylang Bahru)
Blk 61 Geylang Bahru, #01-3293, Singapore 330061
TOUCH Senior Activity Centre (Yishun 436) - Active Ageing Centre
Blk 436 Yishun Avenue 11, #01-224, Singapore 760436
TOUCH Senior Activity Centre (Yishun 162) - Active Ageing Centre
Blk 162 Yishun Street 11, #01-270, Singapore 760162
TOUCH Senior Activity Centre (Wellington)
Blk 513 Wellington Circle, #01-34, Singapore 750513