in the community
to develop strengths and identify resources to achieve personal, emotional and relational wellbeing
Our counsellors practise a systemic and integrated approach to promote self-awareness and help individuals, couples, and families develop strength and identify resources to deal with the personal, psychological and interpersonal issues to achieve personal, emotional and relational wellbeing.
For enquiries, call TOUCHline 1800 377 2252 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm). To make a counselling appointment, leave your details here
Our fee ranges from $100 to $120* per counselling session.
A surcharge of $20* applies for appointments outside office hours. Office hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
*Rates stated are inclusive of GST and subject to changes.
Specialised Intervention Programmes (Fully Funded)
We provide specialised intervention programmes to empower individuals and their families to reach their full potential and achieve their emotional and relational wellbeing. It achieves this through systemic and values-driven counselling approaches in both individual and group settings employing intervention methods such as assessment, face-to-face counselling, support groups and family work.
DigitalMINDSET (For youths 12 - 21 years old):
DigitalMINDSET is a nine-month programme for youths aged 12 - 21 who have developed mental health issues from excessive gaming and device use and resulted in:
- Poor academic performance
- Escapism behaviour
- Risk of relapse due to poor self-management
- Unusually high levels of gaming-related occupation & investment that affects daily functioning
- Poor emotional issues (anger, depressive symptoms) resulting from decreased screen time
The programme’s holistic approach comprises one-to-one and family counselling sessions, but also group therapy sessions that include activities such as behavioural and personality profiling.
It aims to:
- Cultivate consequential-thinking
- Facilitate problem-awareness
- Motivate youths to seek a holistic balance with various aspects of life
- Facilitate positive interaction patterns between parent/s and child
- Equip emotional regulation, stress-coping & distress tolerance skills
Youth Integrated Team (YIT) (For youths 12 - 25 years old)
YIT is a fully-funded intervention programme under Agency of Integrated Care, to provide mental health services for youths identified with mental health symptoms or in a psychologically distressed state.
YIT is led by allied health teams providing assessment and intervention (casework & counselling). Duration of programme is on a case-by-case basis.
For enquiries, call TOUCHline (Counselling) 1800 377 2252